GavinCantDanceGavinCantDance

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Halo Theme -(Metalized?)- Halo Theme -(Metalized?)-

Amazing job!

Everything fit perfectly. I love that nasty tube-esque distortion and the harmonies were perfect. Keep it up!

F-Zero X - Silence F-Zero X - Silence

Wonderful job!

The song's incredible, but I can't stress enough, submission from submission, my hate for electric drum sets. The double bass work is incredible, but it's just so repetitive. It lacks the natural variety of a regular drum set, but I guess that just can't be helped.

Pros: Awesome guitar/Keyboard work, drums are also great.
Cons: The Bass, like I said, and that's about it.

FlameMesial responds:

I can see where you're coming from with the electric kit, and if I do ever decide to upload stuff here again it will have real recorded drums from yours truly.

Everything else, thank you very much for the review!

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Great song.

It's great, the creativity is awesome, and the guitar and piano flow very well together. I really love the piano work especially. Keep it up!

Pros: Awesome energetic song.
Cons: Guitar's just a little too treble for me, needs a bit more crunch in my opinion.
Also that high-hat is just repetitive.

Goukisan responds:

Thanks man, If I ever do get around to finishing GvP 3 I'll try to tweak the guitar plugins but unfortunately theres only so much you can do with it.

Blue Bossa Blue Bossa

Great quality.

I can see why Menulis picked you up, you bring back a long forgotten blues/jazz scene that is just too rare these days. For this, I respect you. :)

Pros: Just flows, it's awesome.
Cons: The Keyboard in the back just slightly reminds me of elevator music.

Remove Police Remove Police

Sorry my friend.

There's a few neat parts, but the vocals are way too cheesy to ignore. It sounds like the vocals from "Monster Bash" and a speak and spell in the background. Change it to a thrash/political-punk song, and you have a song for that whole group to appreciate, but otherwise, it's just really cheesy. I'm sure it took plenty of time though, so props for that!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Good work.

Nothing too crazy-new or interesting though. There's some nice work throughout the song, good use of different effects, but otherwise it's just another trance-esque song to me.

Mega Man X3 - Toxic Seahorse Mega Man X3 - Toxic Seahorse

Haven't heard the original, but...

It was still enjoyable, drums are really lacking in bass/bottom end, even the cymbals, especially the high-hat, it's just piercing treble to me, but otherwise awesome job, keep it up!

DarKsidE555 responds:

I agree. They sound a tad flat in this one. It's because Bad-Man-Inc. redid them for me and I couldn't do much about the soundquality there. But I was more than happy that he did that for me. Otherwise it would have had shitty beatcraft drums. >: /

Thanks for checking it out!

Mandatory Suicide Mandatory Suicide

*Twitch* It's good.

But I have to say, try to stray away from electric drum sets. They may be really handy for tracking, but there's no variety in the sound, so the drums get really annoying and repetitive, very quickly. Definitely admire the work involved here, keep it up man!

Bonemill responds:

Yeah, I agree i need drums :P.

SWITCHBLADE SWITCHBLADE

Awesome!

Great Ska feel, I love it. I was actually at a Reel Big Fish/Less Than Jake show a few nights ago, and though, every Ska song sounds the same to me, I have a new appreciation for the energy it creates, and this one does it's job perfectly.

Rather flawless I must say, Good job.

BBQ Beefburgerman Theme2 BBQ Beefburgerman Theme2

Again, excellent guitar.

Cheesy vocals, but like I said in the last one up higher on the top list. Strangely the vocal quality in this one is better than the one higher up on the list.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

You just aren't a fan of this style vocals eh? No worries. Thanks for the review. Have you watched the bbqbeefburgerman flashes? This fits pretty well. haha. Don't know why the vocals would be different. I did them one after another, same mic, program etc. Then DarKsidE555 did the mixing. Pretty odd. Anyways man, thanks for the review!\m/